Unexpected Gift from LaCroix
The UPS driver was pulling up to our house right as we were both in the kitchen cooking dinner. Neither of us had any idea what he could be delivering. Once I saw the National Beverage logo on the side, I was intrigued. I was hoping it would be some cool shareholder perk I had never heard of, and boy I was not disappointed. The box had very colorful artwork featuring various unreleased flavors of LaCroix. The lid was secured via a magnetic clasp and the contents were all housed in custom cut foam. It was an impressive presentation.
Inside the box was the annual report, a letter explaining the box, and 4 new flavors of LaCroix that were going to be released soon. Very cool to be able to try the new products out before they hit the shelves!
The flavors of La Criox included:
- LaCroix Cubana
- LaCroix La Cola
- LaCroix Coffee Exotica
- LaCroix Coconut Cola
Additional companies that have had shareholder perks in the past include:
- Starbucks – Free Drink Pass – *UPDATE* The 2019 Annual report did not come with a drink pass. Sadly, it appears this perk may be finished!
- McDonalds – Free Big Mac- *UPDATE* The 2019 Annual report did not come with a coupon. It appears this perk may be gone as well.
- Carnival Cruise Lines – Cruise Credits for holding more than 100 shares
- Willamet Valley Vinyeards – Shareholder discounts and priority admission to some special events and other extras
- Berkshire Hathaway -Shareholder discount on Geico Insurance
- Lindt- Swiss shareholders get a box of chocolates (must have Swiss address)